Most us don’t need an excuse to drink but if you are looking for a good reason to have a glass of wine then check out our wine school tips and you maybe convinced to have a glass.
1. Drink In Style
You get to use a variety of really cool glasses. Which is your favorite?
2. You Live Longer
Those who drink moderate amounts of alcohol, including red wine, seem to have a lower risk of heart disease.
3. Empty Wine Bottles Are Cool For Decorations
You can’t make cool wine bottle lights without empty bottles.
4. Kalimotxos Are Delicious
It’s red wine and Coca-Cola, and before you knock it, try one! You will love it.
5. The Term “One Glass” Is Always Relative
6. Because Wine Bottles Come With Such Pretty Labels
Which, let’s be honest, is half the reason you bought the bottle in the first place.
7. Wine Keeps Your memory Sharp
Well, maybe not in the short term (i.e., after four glasses). But a Columbia University study found that brain function declines at a markedly faster rate in nondrinkers than in moderate drinkers.
8. Wine Enhances The Already Lovely Flavors Of Your Favorite Foods
9. Because Wine Names Can Be Funny
10. The Polyphenols In Red Wine Help Prevent Gum Disease
11. You Can Make Anything Out Of Wine Corks!
12. Drinking Wine Reduces Risk Of Depression
A study in the BMC Medical journal found that two to seven glasses of wine a week may reduce depression.
Sangria is delicious on a hot summers day and if you have never tried one then do.
Wine School Tips Source: Buzz Feed