Check out these 16 people with crazy hair styles, some of these are so bad it’s a wonder they don’t feel embarrassed going out in public. Take a look and tell us which one you think is the most craziest.
Bonus Facts About Hair Styles
1. The only places on the human body where we don’t grow hair are on the palms of our hands, the soles of our feet and our lips.
2. If you pull out a hair that is at the end of its life cycle, it won’t hurt.
3. Hair grows at a rate of 3 mm per day. That’s 3 to 4 inches per month.
4. On average, a person can have 100,000 to 150,000 hairs on his or her head.
5. A person can lose 50 to 100 hairs per day.
6. The average life of one hair is between four and seven years.
7. Each time a hair falls out, a new one grows in its place (this can happen up to 20 times in a lifetime).
8. The actual shape and size of each hair is different for African-Americans, Asians and Caucasians.
9. Even perfectly straight hair is curly. Here’s why: All hair twists as it grows. However, straight hair twists fewer times per unit of length. The number of twists in a given length of hair will determine how straight or how curly it will be (more twists equals more curls).
10. It is unknown why people develop dandruff.