I love whisky and always have a few on the weekend but I was shocked to she how much the most expensive whisky drinks in the world go for. These prices are crazy high, would you spend this much on a bottle of whisky?
10. Macallan 55 Year old Lalique Crystal Decanter (Price: $12,500)
It’s wrapped with the eye-catching crystal bottle which was based on Rene Lalique’s perfume bottle.
- [SEE ALSO – Top 10 Strongest Alcoholic Drinks In The World]
9. Glenfiddich 50 Year Old (Price: $16,000)
This fine spirit is also known to be the darkest of Glenfiddich’s whiskies and is also the second vatting of Glenfiddich.
8. Highland Park 50 Year Old Single Malt (Price: $17,500)
The bottle casing for this fascinating luxury liquor was designed by renowned Scottish jeweler, Maeve Gillies, where in the casing has been hand fabricated from a whopping five kilograms of silver.
7. Dalmore 62 Single Hiland Malt Scotch (Price: $58,000)
This luxury liquor captivated the spirit world with its grand sale in the year 2005, when a bottle of this expensive whiskey was purchased by a businessman for a whopping $58,000.
6. 1926 Macallan Fine And Rare Collection (Price: $75,000)
The 1926 Macallan Fine and Rare is one of most expensive whiskeys in the world which is described as dry and concentrated whiskey, with a licorice after-taste.
5. Dalmore 64 Trinitas (Price: $160,000)
To ensure bespoke exclusivity, Dalmore introduced this wonderful spirit in a limited edition model, with only three bottles ever produced.
4. 62 Year Old Dalmore (Price: $200,000)
One of the biggest luxury liquor brands in the world, Dalmore, made headlines last year, when a rare and exquisite 62 Year Old Dalmore bottle of whisky was sold for a staggering price of $200,000.
3. 64 Year Old Macallan (Price: $460,000)
The most astounding element of the 64 year old Macallan is its decanter, which exuberates a class of its own. The bottle is itself fabricated from Lalique crystal and was especially designed using the ‘lost wax’ method
2. 105 Year Old Master of Malt (Price: $1.4 Million)
The 105 Year Old Master of Malt carries a mindboggling price tag of $1.4 million and was distilled at the Aisla T’Orten distillery.
1. Isabella’s Islay (Price: $6.2 Million)
The extremely luxurious bottle is essentially a bespoke English Crystal decanter that is adorned with a whopping 8500 diamonds and even features a handsome amount of white gold, along with a generous spread of some 300 rubies encrusted all over the bottle.
Would you pay these prices for one of these whisky drinks?
- [BONUS ARTICLE – International Country Flags Made From the Country’s Traditional Food]