Peter Pan is story created by Scottish novelist J. M. Barrie and is about a mischievous boy who can fly and who never grows up. The story tells the tale Peter Pan and his adventures on the small island of Neverland as the leader of his gang the Lost Boys, interacting with mermaids, Native Americans, fairies, pirates, and occasionally ordinary children from the world outside of Neverland. Check out these ten famous Peter Pan Quotes.
1. “To die would be an awfully big adventure.”
2. “Second star to the right and straight on ’til morning. ”
3. “To live will be an awfully big adventure.”
4. “All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.”
5. “Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.”
6. “When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”
7. “Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.”
8. “All children, except one, grow up.”
9. “Fairies have to be one thing or the other, because being so small they unfortunately have room for one feeling only at a time. ”
10. “You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.”
If you have a favorite quote that’s not on the list feel free to add it in the comments section below.