Companies are forever manipulating advertising pictures to make their products more appealing but sometimes the actual product is so different from what is advertised it’s ridiculous.
Take a look and see if you think the advertised product resembles the actual item.
1. This Whale Pool Looks Like Fun
2. Burger King Whopper
Did somebody sit on it?
3. Wow, Look How Close It Is To The Capitol!
Guess they moved it.
4. A Delicious Buffet At The Grand Palladium Bavaro
The real thing looks yucky.
5. Delicious German Hacksteaks Dinner
Could you eat it?
6. Ihilani Resort At Koolina, Island of Oahu, Hawaii
7. Cool Pool Party For kids
It’s a shame none of the kids can actually fit in the pool.
8. Yummy Taco Bell Taco
Is there actually any meat in it?
9. This Art Of Cropping
False advertising, in the flesh!
10. Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just the one chip?
11. For A secluded Getaway Visit, Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Oh yes, very secluded.
Have you ever been tricked into buying something because of false advertising?
[BONUS ARTICLE – Lingerie Brand Aerie Stops Using Photoshop On Models For Advertising]
Original Article – Oddee