A recent sleep study has discovered that you can tell a persons personality by seeing how they sleep. Most people tend to sleep in the same position every night so find out what your position says about you.
A sleep study done by a sleep specialist in London learned that there are six main sleeping positions and the people who had the same positions also had the same personalities.
[SEE ALSO – 15 Beds You would Love To Sleep On]
1. The Fetus – Curled Up And Usually With One Arm Under The Pillow
Your are strong on the outside but sensitive and vulnerable on the inside. When meeting new people you are shy but gradually warm up to them.
2. The Log – On The Side With Arms And Legs Straight
You are very trusting, easygoing and love to socialize but sometimes a bit gullible.
3. The Yearner – Similar To The Log But With Arms Stretched Out
You are very open to people and experiences but slightly cynical. You are cautious and slow at making decisions but once decided you usually stick to your decision.
4. The Soldier – Flat On Your Back With Arms And Legs Straight
You are shy and reserved. You also set high expectations for yourself and others which leads to being very judgmental.
5. The Freefaller – On Your Stomach With Arms Wrapped Around The Pillow
You are bold and sociable but find it really hard to take criticism.
6. The Starfish – On Your Back With Arms Floating Around Your Head
You are friendly and also very humble. You like to help others but hate being the center of attention.
There is also one very popular sleeping position which was not included in the study but which so many people use. So we have decided to add it to the list ourselves.
7. The Drunk
Personality: Loves to party.
Article Source – eHow