Every country has their own traditions for Christmas but when it comes to Christmas decorations every city has the same idea, to have the brightest and most creative festive Christmas decoration. So lets take a look at some decorations from around the world.
Nice – France
[SEE ALSO – 25 Christmas Card Pugs Wish You A Merry Christmas]
Vienna – Austria
Tokyo – Japan
Sydney – Australia
Salerno – Italy
Rio de Janeiro – Brazil
Paris – France
Ninburg – Germany
New York City – USA
[DON’T MISS – Christmas Lights World Record Set By Australian Family]
Moscow – Russia
Medellin – Colombia
London – England
Jerusalem – Israel
Jakarta – Indonesia
Hanoi – Vietnam
Cape Town – South Africa
Burgos – Spain
Brussels – Belgium
Beverly Hills – USA
Berlin – Germany
Beijing – China
Bahia – Brazil
Fun Facts About Christmas
1. The Germans made the first artificial Christmas trees out of dyed goose feathers.
2.Each year more than 3 billion Christmas cards are sent in the U.S. alone.
3. All the gifts in the song Twelve Days of Christmas would equal 364 gifts.
4. It is believed that decorating Christmas trees originated in 16th century Germany when Christians would bring decorated trees into their homes.
5. Christmas trees were first decorated with foods such as apples, nuts and dates.
6. In the 18th century Christmas trees began being decorated with candles.
7. Electric Christmas tree lights were first used in 1895.
8. Santa Claus is also known as St. Nicholas, Father Christmas, Grandfather Frost and Kris Kringle.
[BONUS ARTICLE – International Traditional Christmas Dishes
Christmas Decorations From Cities Around the World
Original Story – Your Amazing Places