Do you work in a chaotic environment and long for something a bit more relaxing? Many people work such peaceful offices that we can only dream about. Check out these 10 office places you would rather be working at and perhaps, if you ever manage to get a job at Google you might be fortunate to work in one.
1. In this quiet green pod at Google in Zurich
SEE ALSO – Top 10 Places To See Before You Die
2. Or inside one of these cable car offices
3. Surrounded by nature at Selgas Cano Architecture in Spain
4. On the third floor of Pallotta Teamworks in Los Angeles
5. In this tree house at Inventionland in Pittsburgh
6. Or maybe aboard this pirate ship on the other side of that office
7. Sitting on the grass at TBWA Hakuhodo in Japan
8. In these colorful pods at BBC North in the U.K.
9. Laying on this large hammock at Google in Pittsburgh
10. Or finally, laying in this serenely peaceful room at Google in Zurich
Which of these 10 office places would you rather be working at?